Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tri Something New

After running three half marathons you'd think the next step might be to run a full, but after much thought I don't think I'm quite there. I want to try something a little different so I signed up to participate in my first sprint triathlon this summer. I'm a little nervous about the swimming section since my moves usually include a pool noodle or a float. However, I'm am up for the challenge! My triathlete friends have been helpful with offering pointers and referring me to tri clubs, which will be beneficial to this newbie. I plan on posting training updates here and on our Instagram Fitness_Felines under #trifitfeline. To find a TriRock series near you, click on the picture below.

Inspire. Motivate.Move, or in this case, Swim. Bike. Run.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment