Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Motivate: Mid-Week Mantra



I was struggling with what I was going to post for "motivate" this week, until I realized the answer was right there within the word.  What is motivation?  

Circa 1998
This is a pair of shorts I have had since high school. Yes, high school.  I don't currently wear shorts, but I would like to wear them again.  I can get these on, but they are snug around the thigh, and I am unable to button or zip them. High school was a time when I was at peak physical condition.  I was strong and fast, healthy and happy. These shorts represent a lot more than just a number on a scale.


And they motivate me.

So this week, take a look at that word cloud and find those things that motivate you.  It could be a pair of shorts, a 50-yd dash time, just being able to do more today than yesterday.  Push past the negative thoughts into the universe of "I CAN!".  Find the inner voice that is your cheerleader, motivating you toward your healthiest you.

~A&R
Inspire. Motivate. Move.

No comments:

Post a Comment