Monday, December 02, 2013

Beat the Eats: Week Four

Welcome to Week Four!  Time sure flies when you're having fun.  Here are the deets for this week...

Inspire: The challenge this week is to incorporate some new foods into your meals.  There are so many types of foods out there that are just begging for you to try, but we tend to get so set in our ways, preparing the same meals over and over.   

Tip of the Week: Eat Before Heading to Holiday Parties!  So many delicious foods await you when you walk through the doors of the numerous parties you are likely to attend.  Do you ever feel like you just go nuts on the food when you get there?  Potlucks and cookie parties are hard to avoid overindulging but eating a healthy snack before you go can help stave off those tendencies.  

Feline Foodie FavoritesEating Made Easy is our website of the week.  A trusted source of information about nutrition and food, this site answers your food questions, debunks nutrition myths, and provides practical tips to make healthy eating easier.

Feline Feedback

Andrea: My goal this week is to keep an open mind. It's easy to turn your nose up at something without even trying it. Also, I'm willing to revisit foods I have tried before and didn't like, for example, mushrooms. Maybe I just haven't found the right dish. This challenge can be a lot of fun! 

Rebecca: I am a notoriously picky eater, so I am really looking forward to this week's challenge, especially as I am trying to continue to meal plan.  I hope to find some new recipes that have a food I wouldn't normally consider and being pleasantly surprised when it turns out I like them!

Good luck to you, Fitness Friends!  Let us know your progress on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram. #beattheeats #fitfelines

~A&R
Inspire. Motivate. Move.

No comments:

Post a Comment