Monday, December 02, 2013

Week Three: Weekend Wrap Up

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  We enjoyed hearing all the things and people for which you are thankful.

Andrea: This week was pretty amazing. I had a lot of fun with friends and family. I was able to stick to my plan of keeping snacks healthy and throughly enjoyed turkey with all the trimmings. I was also able to fit in a quick bike ride with my dad pre-feast and a little family walk after dinner. Truly grateful for a wonderful weekend. 

Rebecca:  What a whirlwind of a week!  My Thanksgiving was more than I could have asked.  I did well sticking to my plan of not overdoing it on the snacking, and really enjoying the meal and company of dinner.  And I really cannot properly express how grateful I am for my family and their willingness to embrace my new vegan diet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment