Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week Two: Weekend Wrap-Up

Another week in and we had some great feedback. Thank you for sharing your veggie meals and favorite meal planning tips! 

Andrea: This week was harder to meal plan due to my schedule and meeting up with friends a couple of nights. Despite my best intentions, and if I'm being perfectly honest, I failed miserably. But that's okay because it reiterates I eat better when I'm more prepared. I plan to continue to try and keep my shelves stocked and ready no matter my schedule.

Rebecca:  I hit some obstacles with my meal planning this week, but I was able to get two dinners on the books.  I find that when I am on top of the meal planning, everything else follows.  I have no stress about what to make for dinner; I know we have enough food in the house for everyone; I have limited the chances of going nuts on the peanut butter and chocolate chips.  I hope for more opportunities to utilize the meal planning in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment