We are so excited to bring you our very first interactive venture, an eight week program to help get through the holiday season without packing on those seemingly obligatory pounds.
This program is entirely about you. Your dedication. Your motivation. Your struggles. Your triumphs. You will get out of this whatever you put in. We are hoping to provide some fresh ideas, accountability, a soundboard, and support. This is not a competition; no weigh ins, no body shaming. This is about maintaining, and most importantly, this is about community.
Instagram us with your victory pictures. Tweet us with your questions. Facebook us with your concerns. (Make sure you hashtag on Instagram and Twitter, #beattheeats and #fitfelines. We will be monitoring daily and will like, retweet, and repost!)
By signing up (------> to the right), you will receive a weekly newsletter every Sunday that contains:
- Weekly Health Challenge
- Tip of the Week
- Felines' Foodie Favorites (featured recipe website)
Signing up will give you the week's information before it is posted on the blog. And it will also qualify you to receive prizes and giveaways over the eight weeks. Yeah, free stuff!
We will also be posting four (4!) blogs throughout the week.
- Mondays: Inspire. This will give the Weekly Challenge, Tip of the Week, and Felines' Foodie Favorites, in addition to what we think our struggles will be in conquering the challenge.
- Wednesdays: Motivate. This will be your Mid-Week Mantra. A quote, a picture, a trainer tip...whatever can motivate you to get over hump day and push through!
- Fridays: Move. This is the Feline Flow. Playlists, out-of-the-box workout ideas, anything fun that will get you moving as you make your way into the weekend.
- Sundays: Weekly Wrap Up. We'll discuss the week's ups and downs and share stories from some of you participating.
To sign up, fill out the form on the blog here (Look up and to the right. It's at the top there. See it? Good!) with your name, email address, and in the message box, just a little bit about you. Where are you on this beautiful planet? Why are you signing up? What do you hope to get out of this? Sign up will close at 5:00 p.m. mountain time this Sunday, November 10th. All are welcome to participate, but only those who sign up will be eligible for prizes and giveaways.
We look forward to powering through the holidays together.
Inspire. Motivate. Move.
***DISCLAIMER*** We are not certified trainers or nutritionists (yet!), so please consult your doctor before participating in any fitness/health program to avoid/reduce the risk of injury. Fitness Felines is not responsible or liable for any injury sustained as a result of following any fitness program presented and/or discussed on the Fitness Felines blog, social media, or otherwise.