Tuesday, January 08, 2013

REVIEW: Bulu Box


If you've ever heard of the cosmetic sample service Birchbox, Bulu Box is its health equivalent. Every month, for a fee of ten dollars, you are sent large samples of vitamins and supplements from top brands.The box contain items for both men and women and focus on a variety of health needs. Since I had a code for a free month I decided to give it a try. It didn't take long for it to arrive and inside I had five samples. A couple of the items I had heard of, such as SafSlim, but the others were new to me.

The box included the following:
  • SafSlim packet
  • Sunwarrior raw protein in vanilla
  • Vibrant Cleanse packet
  • Vitamin C Spray
  • Ostrim jerky stick
So far I've only had a chance to try the jerky stick, it wasn't half bad. It would be good to take hiking. I plan on trying the rest sometime this week. What I liked about the service is the choice of products and should there be any items I want to purchase I can buy them directly from the Bulu site, which makes it convenient. There's also no commitment to the service and you can cancel anytime. I plan to see what the next box holds and then decide if I want to keep the service or not. For more info, check out their site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment