Thursday, August 25, 2011

All Aboard!

It's been a whirlwind of a few weeks. Injuries, life changes, schedule rearranging, happy events, deaths of family and friends...all have put the brakes on me getting my workouts in and tracking my nutrition. And as my three year old would say, I donlikeit.

This is my public declaration to get back on the train - I already have come so far. To stop now would be an insult to all my hard work and discipline. And there is so much further to go. From the beginning, my goal was to lose 20% of my body weight. To date, I have lost 6.53%. A triumph, most definitely, but only 1/4 of the way. Imagine if you only did your job a quarter of the way; or if I only parented my children a quarter of the way. I don't settle for less in other aspects of my life. Taking care of myself should be no different.

Here is to a new tomorrow with renewed focus.


No comments:

Post a Comment