Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mid-Week Mantra: Forgive Yourself

Over the past weekend, I spent some time away with my sisters for an fantastic mini-vacation.  The thing about vacations is they are great opportunities to step outside of your routine, and potentially make unhealthy choices. This was true for me as I imbibed in both food and drink outside my normal healthy options.

When you come back from these types of getaways, or even if you just have an off day, that's the point when you have another choice to make: make myself feel guilty for my poor choices and set myself up for more bad decisions, or forgive myself for those less-than-perfect choices and continue on.

Forgiveness can be a powerful tool when used on others, but that power is just as potent when used on yourself.  Today is a new day.

~A&R
Inspire. Motivate. Move.

No comments:

Post a Comment